- Please review the Admissions Rules, particularly Rule 14-712 and Rule 14-703 or Rule 14-704 to be sure that you meet all the requirements for admission by UBE transfer. Application fees are non-refundable even if you withdraw your application or do not meet the requirements for admission.
- Applicants who sat for the UBE more than 36 months prior to filing this application do not qualify for admission by UBE transfer. Please refer to the admissions rules for more information.
- The jurisdiction where you took the exam must have been an UBE jurisdiction AT THE TIME you took the examination.
- Complete applications are processed in the order that they are received. An application will not be “fast tracked,” and an incomplete application will not be accepted.
- All applicants MUST be approved by the Character and Fitness Committee before they will be admitted.
- For your application to be properly filed, you must:
- submit this application online,
- submit the Character & Fitness Questionnaire online,
- Request a Character and Fitness report from the NCBE,
- upload ALL necessary documentation,
- pay the filing fee.
- Your application is not submitted until you click on the green "Submit" button on the User Home Page. Please confirm that you have submitted your application by checking Application Information on your User Home Page. Application Status should be "Submitted."
- You are required to maintain a current email address and mailing address. School email addresses are discouraged since you may not have access to it after graduation.
- You are required to amend your application and Character and Fitness Questionnaire within 10 days of any change to the information provided.