- Please review the Admissions Rules and particularly Rule 14-719 to be sure that you meet ALL the requirements for Limited
Admission House Counsel. Application fees are non-refundable even if you withdraw your application or do not meet the requirements for admission.
- Complete applications are processed in the order that they are received. An application will not be “fast tracked.” An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- All applicants MUST be approved by the Character and Fitness Committee before they will be admitted.
- Applicants MUST file this application within 6 months of starting their employment. The application fees are non-refundable even if you withdraw your application or do not meet the requirements for admission.
- For your application to be properly filed, you must:
- Submit this application online,
- Submit the Character & Fitness Questionnaire online,
- Request a Character and Fitness report from the NCBE,
- Upload ALL necessary documentation,
- Pay the filing fee.
- Your application is not submitted until you click on the green "Submit" button on the User Home Page. Please confirm that you have submitted your application by checking Application Information on your User Home Page. Application Status should be "Submitted."
- You are required to maintain a current email address and mailing address on file with the Office of Admissions at all times. Please remember to update this information on your application homepage.
- You are required to amend your application and Character and Fitness Questionnaire within 10 days of any change to the information provided.