Skip to Content

Utah Bar Admissions

UTAH STATE BAR Bar Operations & Admissions

Termination of Pro Hac Vice Admission

When your case(s) have concluded, an attorney must give the Bar notice by submitting a copy of the final adjudication or notice of withdrawal from the matter. This notice should be uploaded via your online portal and the corresponding pro hac vice file.